Saturday, March 26, 2011

3xF first post!

This isn't really a post about inexpensive fabulous retail or interior/exterior design, but more a personal post of something that worked for me!


I lost ten pounds in less than two months by simply watching my calories.

Fresh - I got a fresh new look from it especially in my GUT area!
Fabulous - I can fit into a fabulous old pair of jeans, making them feel new again ... even more fabulous!
Frugal - If you know as well as I, being healthy can be a bit expensive especially if you don't have extra time to grocery shop and cook for yourself. Simply watching my calories made it easier for me to jump-start the weight loss and keep it off.

After having my son, I gained a few pounds that I honestly just didn't really invest time in taking off...especially because I love food! You got to eat to live, right? Anyway, that last ten pounds stuck to me like glue and as my son got closer to his fourth birthday, I couldn't use the "baby weight" excuse any more. So I looked for something simple and found my fitness pal.

An awesome FREE tool that worked for me that I STILL USE to this day....
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/


It's simple, easy, and best of all FREE! Are you thinking, "Is there an app for that?" YES!!!!!

The key is to actually use it and stick to your goal. You're going to have days when you have to let lose, just don't let those days outweigh your goal days.

No comments: